Horizon Quick-Dry Gym & Sport Towel
Highly Absorbent - Absorbs 3X its weight in water.
Quick Drying - Dries 2x faster than a standard cotton towel and comes with a drawcord loop for convenience.
Functional - Sand resistant. 150 GSM (lightweight). On-the-go-sized towel that is compact for travel and storage.
Size - 31 x 13 in. | 78.74 x 33.03 cm
Versatile - Perfect for Traveling, Yoga Studio, Golf Course, Gym or wherever your adventures take you
Sustainable - Made from 100% post-consumer waste, primarily plastic water bottles.
- Speed: They dry you off quickly and themselves in no time. Each towel absorbs 4x its weight in water, thanks to its 100% post-consumer waste composition.
- Lightweight: Toss it over your shoulder, your board, or in a backpack and go. Because keeping things light and breezy is where it’s at, nobody wants a wet blanket (or towel) weighing them down.
- Versatility: More than a way to dry off, you can slip your Quick-Dry between boards on the way to the beach, wrap up that wet swimsuit before tossing it into your bag, or throw some shade when you need to hide out from the sun.
- Packability: Fold, roll, or scrunch them—these compact microfiber towels are perfect for travel.
- Style: The double-sided print lets you express yourself from any angle. Plus, it does double duty as a hair wrap to keep your back and shoulders dry after you’re out of the water.
- What is the difference between Quick-Dry Towels and Beach Towels?
The main difference between the Quick-Dry towel and the Beach towel, is the type of fabric that is used. The Quick-Dry towel is a microfiber material that is made from 100% post-consumer waste, primarily plastic water bottles. They are compact and ultra lightweight which makes them dry out incredibly fast. The Beach towel is made with a super soft and absorbent fabric that is entirely made out of cotton. It's thicker, more plush and has that classic terry cloth feel.
- What is the difference between Quick-Dry Towels and Performance Quick-Dry Towel?
They're kind of like siblings, conceptually similar but with their own unique twists. The main difference is the towel's texture and weight. Our Performance Quick-Dry Towels have a terry-like texture and are slightly more heavier. Due to the towel's weight, it'll be a little more absorbent on your body than the traditional version. Our traditional quick-dry towel opts for a smooth texture, keeping things sleek and efficient.
Both options are lightweight and packable but if you're more concerned about the towel drying time speed, our traditional quick-dry option is the way to go.
- How many water bottles are recycled in your polyester?
Our lightweight Quick-Dry towels save approximately 13 plastic bottles. Our performance Quick-Dry towels save approximately 23 plastic bottles.
All Slowtide products are sustainably and ethically sourced.
All Slowtide products exceed the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification, ensuring that they are safely produced and do not contain any allergic substances. The fabric has been tested and certified to be free of harmful chemicals so it is always safe to use!
Visit the Responsibility page to learn more.
For best results, we recommend washing all of our towel products with mild liquid detergent in cold water with like colors. Then, tumble dry low.
Quick-Dry Towel Features
Deeper Dive Into Quick-Dry
Watch this video to learn a little bit more about what makes our quick-dry towels so good from our own towel expert, Mr. Bursa. Made from 100% recycled materials, our quick-dry towels are ideal for travel because of their lightweight nature and high absorbency capabilites.
Pro-tip, they'll also get softer after each wash!
- TLTanya L.ReviewingRise Up Fitness TowelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSweaty mom in Upland
Will definitely be using this for my Hot Yoga class!
- CRCarlos R.ReviewingRise Up Fitness TowelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLooked amazing
- DPDavy P.ReviewingHorizon Quick-Dry Gym & Sport TowelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agogood work out towel
good quality and very useful
- KKrystieReviewingKotter Quick-Dry Gym & Sport TowelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBest towel for hot yoga
This is literally the best for hot yoga! Absorbs so fast, stays dry, & gentle on my face. Love the patterns & colors, loop for hanging.. well designed and great quality. Bought 2 and just came back for 3 more!
- LGLaura G.ReviewingValen Quick-Dry Gym & Sport TowelI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove the colors
Love the colors