Kotter Quick-Dry Yoga Towel
Absorbent - Absorbs 2X its weight in water
Functional - Waffle weave grip makes this towel non-slip and will keep you stable in any position.
Compact - Lightweight, packable and ideal for your gym bag.
Size - 72 x 24 in. | 182.88” x 60.96” cm (perfect for your yoga mat)
Versatile - Reversible print. Ideal for hot yoga, pilates, the gym and more.
Sustainable - Made from 100% recycled material, primarily water bottles.
- Speed: They dry you off quickly and themselves in no time. Each towel absorbs 4x its weight in water, thanks to its 100% post-consumer waste composition.
- Lightweight: Toss it over your shoulder, your board, or in a backpack and go. Because keeping things light and breezy is where it’s at, nobody wants a wet blanket (or towel) weighing them down.
- Versatility: More than a way to dry off, you can slip your Quick-Dry between boards on the way to the beach, wrap up that wet swimsuit before tossing it into your bag, or throw some shade when you need to hide out from the sun.
- Packability: Fold, roll, or scrunch them—these compact microfiber towels are perfect for travel.
- Style: The double-sided print lets you express yourself from any angle. Plus, it does double duty as a hair wrap to keep your back and shoulders dry after you’re out of the water.
- What is the difference between Quick-Dry Towels and Beach Towels?
The main difference between the Quick-Dry towel and the Beach towel, is the type of fabric that is used. The Quick-Dry towel is a microfiber material that is made from 100% post-consumer waste, primarily plastic water bottles. They are compact and ultra lightweight which makes them dry out incredibly fast. The Beach towel is made with a super soft and absorbent fabric that is entirely made out of cotton. It's thicker, more plush and has that classic terry cloth feel.
- What is the difference between Quick-Dry Towels and Performance Quick-Dry Towel?
They're kind of like siblings, conceptually similar but with their own unique twists. The main difference is the towel's texture and weight. Our Performance Quick-Dry Towels have a terry-like texture and are slightly more heavier. Due to the towel's weight, it'll be a little more absorbent on your body than the traditional version. Our traditional quick-dry towel opts for a smooth texture, keeping things sleek and efficient.
Both options are lightweight and packable but if you're more concerned about the towel drying time speed, our traditional quick-dry option is the way to go.
- How many water bottles are recycled in your polyester?
Our lightweight Quick-Dry towels save approximately 13 plastic bottles. Our performance Quick-Dry towels save approximately 23 plastic bottles.
All Slowtide products are sustainably and ethically sourced.
All Slowtide products exceed the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification, ensuring that they are safely produced and do not contain any allergic substances. The fabric has been tested and certified to be free of harmful chemicals so it is always safe to use!
Visit the Responsibility page to learn more.
For best results, we recommend washing all of our towel products with mild liquid detergent in cold water with like colors. Then, tumble dry low.
Quick-Dry Towel Features
Deeper Dive Into Quick-Dry
Watch this video to learn a little bit more about what makes our quick-dry towels so good from our own towel expert, Mr. Bursa. Made from 100% recycled materials, our quick-dry towels are ideal for travel because of their lightweight nature and high absorbency capabilites.
Pro-tip, they'll also get softer after each wash!
- LFLinda F.ReviewingHorizon Quick-Dry Yoga TowelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoPerfect!
Beautiful and works great!
- JKJessica K.ReviewingMauka Quick-Dry Yoga TowelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest Yoga Towels
This is my third Slowtide yoga towel and it definitely will not be my last. I just with they had more designs because I would own them all!!!! I do Hot Yoga 5 days a week and have washed all of them more times than I can count and they do not fade and continue to be super absorbent without holding any smells. I get so many compliments, I just love these towels.
- SASamantha A.ReviewingHaven Quick-Dry Yoga TowelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agofave travel yoga towel
good grip for hotel room floor or on top of a studio loaner mat
- HKHelen K.ReviewingHaven Quick-Dry Yoga TowelI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoNice yoga towel
The yoga towel is really nice. The design is beautiful. Slow ride is the best.
- EEddyReviewingHaven Quick-Dry Yoga TowelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoShe loves it !